Effective marketing begins with strategy: understanding where you are now, where you want to be, and how to get there.
Whether your aim is to increase sales, drive traffic to your website, boost profits, or satisfy your customers – a comprehensive and well defined strategy will help you to achieve your marketing goals.
I will help you to identify clear aims and objectives, create a coherent and achievable plan, and get tangible results.
In order to develop a strategic marketing plan for your business, I will follow these main stages:
- Identify your target audience.
- Undertake a competitor analysis.
- Set objectives (such as – raising awareness of your brand, improving sales, improving customer retention, etc).
- Plan your tactics – once I have completed the top-level strategy including your overall objectives, I will identify the best marketing tactics to use for your business. The plan can also cover any other non digital marketing activities that are being undertaken.
- Agree a budget – careful budgeting allows you to prevent costs spiraling out of control such as the cost of PPC ads.
For a free consultation and more information on how I can help your business please do not hesitate to contact me.